We are looking for a seasoned UX/UI designer who will be instrumental in owning product design and developing marketing assets that will launch our business.
80-90% of the role will be a hybrid UX/UI design role working on mobile financial products.
20-10% of the role will be focused on developing the brand and creating marketing assets.
Here are the traits and experience we are looking for:
- You are a product designer today but you have developed brands and created marketing collateral during your career.
- You have shipped a product that is used by consumers.
- You are hands-on in UX research and are comfortable working with data to understand user behaviour.
- You can produce high caliber visual designs and UI elements.
- You have great communication skills and you are experienced working in highly collaborative teams of business leaders.
- You thrive in start ups who don’t have everything figured out, because you like being part of figuring it out.
- You have a carefully curated portfolio that shows off your best and most recent work that includes complete UX projects as well as sample of visual and UI designs.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work successfully in a remote role.
- The ideal candidate has worked for a SaaS start-up.